The HDI San Antonio Local Chapter kicked off the year last week with our first Board of Directors meeting for 2017. We are very excited about our prospects as we start 2017 with an excellent core group of officers and a solid game plan to expand our influence in the local IT support community. Here is a brief overview of our plans for serving you and this great community:
Nominations are currently open for the following positions on our HDI San Antonio Local Chapter Board of Directors. Please contact Bernard Beaullieu for more information regarding the Board of Directors and what is required to serve.
- President – Term 6-1-2017 – 5-31-2019 Nominees – Doug Rabold, CPS Energy
- VP of Communications – Term 6-1-2017 – 5-31-2019 Nominees – Currently soliciting nominees
- VP of Vendor Relations – Term 6-1-2017 – 5-31-2019 Nominees – Currently soliciting nominees
- VP of Membership – Term 6-1-2017 – 5-31-2019 Nominees – Bernard Beaullieu, Beaullieu & Associates
Other HDI San Antonio Board of Directors positions include:
- VP of Events – Term through 5-31-2018 – Rosana Mason , CPS Energy
- VP of Programs – Term through 5-31-2018 – Jesse Vazquez, Y&L Consulting
- VP of Social Media – Term through 5-31-2018 – Stephen Steinbach, Whataburger
Programs & Events for 2017
For 2017, we are planning a membership meeting for the third Thursday of February, April, June, August and October. Our first meeting will be a Lunch Social on February 16 from 11:30 to 1:00. Please save the date and look for a formal announcement within the week. Our 8th Annual Awards Luncheon will be on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
We are planning a variety of fun/informative events for this year including; Tours, Asset Management, Cyber Security, Culture and Presentations form the National Conference. Are you interested in presenting at a Local Chapter event? Would you like to share your thoughts on some insightful programs for 2017? Please contact our VP of Programs Jesse Vazquez.
Membership & Community
We are very excited about the prospects for 2017. Our plan is to focus on driving membership value and an increased sense of community within San Antonio Information Technology. We are honored to serve you and thank you immensely for your continued support.