Consider joining HDI San Antonio, "The IT Support/Service Management Community!" Our mission is to serve San Antonio area organizations by helping them increase the value, stature and strategic importance of their Information Technology organization.
What's in it for me? Joining the HDI San Antonio Local Chapter gives area information technology leaders access to a variety of resources including:
- A community of Information Technology Professionals that gives San Antonio area IT Leaders an opportunity to "Connect" and share real-life "Best Practices" in the areas of Service Management and Technology Support.
- Local Programs & Events that feature industry SMEs leading presentations and discussions on Information Technology Support and Service Management “Best Practices”.
- Training and Certification in the areas of IT Support, Leadership, KCS and Service Management.
- Annual Awards & Recognition Program that recognizes San Antonio’s top Information Technology Support Practitioners, Leaders, and Teams. Awards include Service Desk Analyst of the Year, Desktop Support Technician of the Year, Manager of the Year, Team Excellence, KCS, and Service Improvement.
- Industry publications including white papers and the annual HDI Salary & Practices survey.
- Discounts for the HDI Annual Conference and the HDI Annual Service World Conference.
Want to get hooked up? Please contact Bernard Beaullieu for more details and information on attending our next event.
HDI is the worldwide professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry. Facilitating collaboration and networking, HDI hosts acclaimed conferences and events, produces renowned publications and research, and certifies and trains thousands of professionals each year. Our Vision is to be the Premier Information Technology Association in South Texas.
Thank you to Robert Half Technology for sponsoring our Lunch Social today! We had over 36 attendees join us to network, share best practices, have fun, and of course….EAT! Be sure to sign-up for our next event on 4/19. We will have a leadership panel and will be discussing balanced score cards!
Check out our pics from today’s event! #HDISA #ITSM #ITProfessionals #LunchSocial Doug Rabold, Bernard Beaullieu, Annita Hereford-Crump, JAMES NELSON, Jesse Vazquez Jr, Rob Evans, Jason German
Welcome to HDI San Antonio - The IT Support/Service Management Community!
HDI is the worldwide professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry. Facilitating collaboration and networking, HDI hosts acclaimed conferences and events, produces renowned publications and research, and certifies and trains thousands of professionals each year. Our mission is to serve San Antonio area businesses and organizations by helping them increase the value, stature and strategic importance of their Information Technology organization.
What's in it for me? Joining the HDI San Antonio Local Chapter gives area information technology leaders access to a variety of resources including read more...
HDI San Antonio Sponsors
Please join us in thanking our sponsors, ServiceNow, Robert Half Technology, Y&L Consulting, and Beaullieu & Associates.
We are finalizing arrangements to bring in an actual ITIL author to lead an HDI San Antonio program/discussion later this year and would like to get some input on what you all would like to hear. Think about it…If you were face to face with an ITIL author, ITSM guru…What would you want to know?
We know the list is endless. Please give it some thought and feel free to fire away at James Nelson, HDI San Antonio VP of Vendor Relations with your ideas.
We thank James for his efforts over the last several months in making this happen.
We look forward to seeing all of you Thursday, February 15, for our Kickoff/Lunch Social.
Caught up with Eleanor Garcia, UT Health Science Center this week and got a chance to recognize her for her achievements and being nominated for the HDI San Antonio Analyst of the Year award. Due to scheduling conflicts, she was not able to attend the Awards Luncheon. Please join us in congratulating her for her tremendous contributions at UT Health Science Center.
It is not too early to start thinking about this year’s 9th Annual HDI San Antonio Awards Luncheon to be held December 6th. We encourage you to integrate HDI awards into to your organization’s performance and recognition programs.
Please visit http://rxdesign.zenfolio.com/p375558286/slideshow#h9f185088 for a slideshow of images from last year’s event.