Come join San Antonio’s top Information Technology Service & Support leaders in a roundtable discussion about KPIs & Metrics. This roundtable is a follow up to June’s meeting, Service & Support as a business: KPIs that tell the big picture, presented by Jeff Rumburg, MetricNet, LLC. How is your organization using KPIs & metrics?
We are all somewhere on the path to becoming a “World Class” IT Service & Support organization. Mr. Rumburg analyzed data from over 3,700 IT Service & Support Benchmarks, applied the 80/20 and came up with this short list of KPI’s that we should focus on to gauge and improve our performance.
- Cost – Cost per ticket
- Quality – Customer Satisfaction
- Productivity – Agent Utilization
- Call Handling – First Contact Resolution Rate
- TCO – First Level Resolution Rate
- Agent – Agent Job Satisfaction
- Aggregate – Balanced Scorecard
Area leaders will share how they are using these KPIs to improve the quality and value of the service they provide.
Thank you to New Horizons Learning Centers for hosting and sponsoring this great event. New Horizons will serve Rudy’s BBQ. There is no charge to attend this event.
- 5:15 – 6:00 PM Check in & networking.
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM Roundtable discussion.
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM Wrap up & networking.