Thanks again to everyone for coming out and connecting with the local San Antonio IT support community at Wednesday’s Lunch Social. There was a lot of collaboration and discussion going on resulting in some great ideas/feedback.
Based on the feedback, we have chosen Service & Support as a Business: KPIs that Tell the Big Picture, presented by Jeff Rumberg, Metric Net for our June 16 event. More details to come.
HDI local event ideas that came out of the discussions included:
- Encryption Software
- Time Management
- Forum on Knowledge Centered Support
- Service Desk Best Practices
- Windows 10 Deployments
- Roundtable on predetermined topics such as Employee Engagement
- Transformation from Help Desk to Service Desk
- Self Service
- Incident Management Systems
- Organization – How to realign support organization to be more efficient.
Interest in local HDI Certification Classes included ITIL, Problem Management, Knowledge Centered Support, Support Center Analyst & Team Lead.
We will start work on all of this at the next HDI San Antonio Board of Directors meeting.
Thank you very much for your continued support,