We are pleased to announce that HDI Support Center Analyst training/certification class is coming here to San Antonio in March 2018. This certification is recognized in throughout the IT Support world and ensures that frontline technical support analysts possess the skills and knowledge to provide quality service and support.
Please contact Doug Rabold for more information and details on attending this class.
What You Will Learn
- The process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- The importance of total contact ownership
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers
Who Should Attend?
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification exam