Consider joining HDI San Antonio, "The IT Support/Service Management Community!" Our mission is to serve San Antonio area organizations by helping them increase the value, stature and strategic importance of their Information Technology organization.
What's in it for me? Joining the HDI San Antonio Local Chapter gives area information technology leaders access to a variety of resources including:
- A community of Information Technology Professionals that gives San Antonio area IT Leaders an opportunity to "Connect" and share real-life "Best Practices" in the areas of Service Management and Technology Support.
- Local Programs & Events that feature industry SMEs leading presentations and discussions on Information Technology Support and Service Management “Best Practices”.
- Training and Certification in the areas of IT Support, Leadership, KCS and Service Management.
- Annual Awards & Recognition Program that recognizes San Antonio’s top Information Technology Support Practitioners, Leaders, and Teams. Awards include Service Desk Analyst of the Year, Desktop Support Technician of the Year, Manager of the Year, Team Excellence, KCS, and Service Improvement.
- Industry publications including white papers and the annual HDI Salary & Practices survey.
- Discounts for the HDI Annual Conference and the HDI Annual Service World Conference.
Want to get hooked up? Please contact Bernard Beaullieu for more details and information on attending our next event.
HDI is the worldwide professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry. Facilitating collaboration and networking, HDI hosts acclaimed conferences and events, produces renowned publications and research, and certifies and trains thousands of professionals each year. Our Vision is to be the Premier Information Technology Association in South Texas.