The HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician Certification Class is coming to San Antonio. This new HDI Certification Class will be held August 7 and 8, on-site at Trinity University. Interested in more info or registration? Please contact Shea Knauff at 914-819-6617 for more details.
What You Will Learn
Welcome to the HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician (HDI-DAST) certification course. In this 2-day course, participants will learn the skills necessary to deliver quality services in today’s complex and evolving support environment.
- The Integral role and value of a desktop advanced support technician throughout all areas of the support organization.
- The Importance of understanding the business supported and how to partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive performance and efficiencies.
- The art of advocacy and how to use effective business relationship management skills to communicate effectively and enhance the customer experience.
- Understand the differences between trouble-shooting and problem solving and acquire tried and true approaches for resolving root problems.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies, along with effective strategies for managing challenging behaviors and situations.
Who Should Attend?
- Desktop Technicians, advanced levels including 2 & 3.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician certification exam.