Not a member yet? Take a look at HDI Global’s website, http://www.thinkhdi.com/about.aspx, to learn more about HDI and what it offers to IT professionals. Find out about our HDI membership levels here.
Are you interested in speaking at the largest service management conference in the industry? If so, the deadline for speaker proposals for FUSION 15 is next Friday!* We also wanted to let you know about a brand new event called DevOps FUSION 15 Summit. This event will be co-located at FUSION 15, and we are currently accepting speaker proposals for this as well.
Reminder, the deadline is March 6, 2015. For more information about the submission process, a list of suggested topics, and more, click here.
Good luck with your submission!
* Fusion 15 is produced by itSMF USA and HDI. “Now in its fifth year, FUSION is a conference well-attended by industry thought-leaders. Each year, the best and brightest minds in service management gather at this respected event to share and obtain information on the latest technologies, processes, and methodologies.
Brand new this year, we are pleased to announce the all-new DevOps FUSION Summit, a targeted event happening in conjunction with the FUSION conference! While still in its infancy as it relates to ITSM, DevOps is already proving to be integral to the success of those in service management. Because of that, we can’t think of a better venue to showcase this industry-impacting hot topic than FUSION 15.” (source: https://hdiconf.tech.ubm.com/fusion15/proposals/devsummit)
Welcome to the HDI San Antonio Local Chapter. Our mission is to serve San Antonio area businesses and organizations by helping them increase the value, stature and strategic importance of their Information Technology Support organization.
What's in it for me? Joining the HDI San Antonio Local Chapter gives area information technology leaders access to a variety of of resources including:
- A community of Information Technology Professionals that gives San Antonio area IT Leaders an opportunity to "Connect" and share real-life "Best Practices" in the areas of Service Management and Technology Support.
- Programs & Events that feature industry SMEs leading presentations and discussions on Information Technology Support and Service Management “Best Practices”.
- Training and Certification in the areas of IT Support, Leadership, KCS and Service Management.
- Annual Awards & Recognition Program that recognizes San Antonio’s top Information Technology Support Practitioners, Leaders and Teams. Awards include Service Desk Analyst of the Year, Desktop Support Technician of the Year, Manager of the Year, Team Excellence, KCS and Service Improvement.
- Industry publications including white papers and the annual HDI Salary & Practices survey.
- Discounts for HDI Annual Conference and Fusion.
Want to get hooked up? Please contact Jesse Vazquez, our VP of Membership for more details and information on attending our next event.
HDI is the worldwide professional association and certification body for the technical service and support industry. Facilitating collaboration and networking, HDI hosts acclaimed conferences and events, produces renowned publications and research, and certifies and trains thousands of professionals each year. Our Vision is to be the Premier Information Technology Support Association in South Texas.